Here I will present some programs of my own design related to the ACD system and not only with it. I use them myself in trading. Pay attention to those under the heading "other programs". They are based on my own ideas and therefore can be unique. The programs are written in the Lua language, compatible with the Quik platform, which is widely used for trading in Russia. You may be using a different trading platform, and then you may need to transfer the programs to another language. If this is Metatrader 4, then I can translate the programs into the MQL4 language. I do not see much difficulty translating programs into another language, based on my own experience.
Now I will briefly describe what each chapter in this section contains.
- Chapter 1 presents the opening range indicator that shows the opening range on the price chart.
- Chapter 2 presents the Points A and C indicator, which combines the opening range, Points A and C, and levels for opening a position from Points A and C, which are shown on the price chart.
- Chapter 3 introduces the pivot indicator that shows the upper and lower borders of the pivot range on the price chart.
- Chapter 4 describes the breakout level script that allows you to set arbitrary levels for opening or closing a position.
- Chapter 5 describes the Points A and C script, where Points A and C are used to open or close a position.
- Chapter 6 introduces the orders and trades indicator, which combines open orders and trades at market price, and also assesses the strength of bulls and bears and their pessimism. The indictor is below the price chart.
- Chapter 7 introduces the market depth indicator, which facilitates perception of a large amount of market depth table data that is constantly changing.
- Chapter 8 presents the trading activity indicator, which shows at what price levels a stock or commodity was traded the most in history or in a selected period of time, on the price chart.