Here I will present some programs of my own design related to the ACD system and not only with it. I use them myself in trading. Pay attention to those under the heading "other programs". They are based on my own ideas and therefore can be unique. The programs are written in the Lua language, compatible with the Quik trading platform, which is widely used for trading in Russia. Perhaps you are using a different trading platform, and then I may need to translate the programs into another language. If this is Metatrader 4, then I can translate the programs into the MQL4 language. I do not see much difficulty translating programs into another language, based on my own experience. You don't need a trading platform to run the first two programs on the list. Just download the Lua interpreter that supports programs written in Lua.
Now I will briefly describe what each chapter in this section contains.
- Chapter 1 describes the program calculating ACD values, including Points A and C and optimal opening range.
- Chapter 2 describes the program calculating accumulated profit by day from various ACD points and strategies, namely: Point A, failed Point A, Point C, Points A and C together, Points A and C through the pivot, and method of closing by Points B and D on any day.
- Chapter 3 presents the opening range indicator that shows the opening range on the price chart.
- Chapter 4 presents the Points A and C indicator, which combines the opening range, Points A and C, and levels for opening a position from Points A and C, which are shown on the price chart.
- Chapter 5 introduces the pivot indicator that shows the upper and lower borders of the pivot range on the price chart.
- Chapter 6 describes the program for tracking breakout level that allows you to set arbitrary levels for opening or closing a position.
- Chapter 7 describes the the program for tracking Points A and C, where Points A and C are used to open or close a position.
- Chapter 8 introduces the orders and trades indicator, which combines open orders and trades at market price, and also assesses the strength of bulls and bears and their pessimism. The indictor is below the price chart.
- Chapter 9 introduces the market depth indicator, which facilitates perception of a large amount of market depth table data that is constantly changing.
- Chapter 10 presents the trading activity indicator, which shows at what price levels a stock or commodity was traded the most in history or in a selected period of time, on the price chart.